18 nov 2007

Tree House of Dreams

Little Tree House of Dreams




I rememeber a team of Japanese experts that came to our town one day, They where there to analize the hill right across from our neighborhood, that was said to be a volcano.

They where there for a couple of days and the day they left they gave all the kids a little kimono souvenier, I didnt even wanted to take it out of the plastic bag that wraped it, It was so prescious.....Just thinking of how far this people were from, was amazing to me, back then I didnt have a visa to travel and the chances of ever leaving the Island were slim, since my father was living as an illegal immigrant in Boston, MA-

Now I see this girls waving and smiling at me while I take their pictures, and I know what they are thinking, dreaming and hoping....

No hay comentarios: